Scaffold Erection Training
The scaffold erection training course is designed to provide participants with information relating to scaffolding systems that are presently being used in the construction industry. This course prepares employees who are involved in erecting, disassembling, moving, operating, repairing, maintaining, or inspecting a scaffold. Participants are trained to recognize any hazards and understand correct procedures.
The course offers industry-leading scaffold erection training designed to promote job site safety when working with or around scaffolds.
The full-day Scaffold erection training outlines
- Teach how to safely erect and dismantle scaffolds.
- Learn how to protect themselves and other workers from the hazards involved with working on or near scaffolds.
- Apply a basic knowledge of scaffolding erection dismantling awareness.
- List the common causes of accidents from working with scaffolding.
- Outline the format of a scaffold inspection.
Who should take this course:
The course is designed for workers with the responsibility of erecting, dismantling or moving scaffolds. Certification will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
For more information about our training courses, please fill out the form below and click SEND.