10-Hour OSHA General Industry
The 10-Hour OSHA General Industry course is intended to provide entry level general industry workers information about how to identify, abate, avoid and prevent job related hazards on a job site. The training covers a variety of general industry safety and health hazards which a worker may encounter. Training emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention, not just OSHA standards.
During this course, your instructor will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Elective Topics including:
- Hazardous Materials
- Materials Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Program
- Fall Protection
View our training calendar or call today for registration information.
For more information about our training courses, please fill out the form below and click SEND.