24 Hour HAZWOPER Operations
The 24-hour HAZWOPER training course is intended for those who may be exposed to or come into contact with hazardous waste and substances. This three-day course prepares students to recognize safety concerns and take defensive measures relating to hazardous waste on the job site.
OSHA has developed the Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) program to protect workers at hazardous sites. These extensive regulations ensure their safety and health when followed correctly. All of our HAZWOPER courses comply with OSHA regulations.
The 24 Hour HAZWOPER certification course covers the following:
- Emphasize the purpose and role in regulating occupational safety concerning hazardous materials.
- The course will outline precautions workers can take to prevent accidents and protect themselves from chemical hazards.
- Hands-on training to respond quickly and to safely mitigate the dangers of hazardous materials accidents.
- The scope will cover corrective actions, clean-up, treatment, storage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Certification issued upon successful completion.
- Certification will expire after one year. The course must be taken annually, beginning one year after initial certification is received.
View our training calendar or call today for registration information.