10-Hour OSHA Construction
The 10-hour OSHA training course for the Construction Industry provides training for workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces in the construction industry. The 10-hour class is intended to provide workers with awareness of common job-related safety and health hazards. Our training focuses on real-world hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention, not just OSHA standards.
During this course, your instructor will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Struck-By (falling objects, trucks, cranes, etc.)
- Caught-In or Between (trench hazards, equipment, etc.)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Elective Topics including:
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Stairways and Ladders
- Tools - Hand and Power
View our training calendar or call today for registration information.
For more information about our training courses, please fill out the form below and click SEND.