Scaffold Awareness Training
Falling from heights is the most common reason for accidents and death in the construction industry. Knowing how to work safely on scaffolds is a big part of protecting yourself from injury or death.
Once you complete the scaffold awareness training, students will be able to:
- Know OSHA regulations as they apply to scaffold use and construction.
- Understand specific requirements associated with scaffold types.
- Study the roles of the competent scaffold person.
- Actively participate in promoting workplace safety by applying what they’ve learned.
- Understand general information such as proper use and handling of materials on scaffolds, maximum load capacities, and identifying and correcting hazards.
Who should take this course:
This course is intended for anyone working on or near scaffolds. Certification will be issued upon successful completion of the course. Refresher training is recommended once every three years.
For more information about our training courses, please fill out the form below and click SEND.