Scaffold Awareness Training
Falling from heights is the most common reason for accidents and death in the construction industry. Knowing how to work safely on scaffolds is a big part of protecting yourself from injury or death.
Once you complete the scaffold awareness training, students will be able to:
- Know OSHA regulations as they apply to scaffold use and construction.
- Understand specific requirements associated with scaffold types.
- Study the roles of the competent scaffold person.
- Actively participate in promoting workplace safety by applying what they’ve learned.
- Understand general information such as proper use and handling of materials on scaffolds, maximum load capacities, and identifying and correcting hazards.
Who should take this course:
This course is intended for anyone working on or near scaffolds. Certification will be issued upon successful completion of the course. Refresher training is recommended once every three years.