Confined Space Competent Person
The confined space competent person training is designed for individuals responsible for planning, confined space entry, and supervising or administering individuals that work in confined spaces in all industries. The course is aimed to train any person who may be called upon to execute any task that requires entering a confined space.
The confined space training course will cover the following:
- Gain an understanding of hazards in the permit space and methods used to isolate, control or in other ways protect employees from these hazards
- Updates you on any changes in the industry to meet the annual training requirement
- Learn about Atmospheric hazards and non-atmospheric hazards
- Duties of entrants, attendants, and entry supervisors
- Identify when you may utilize OSHA's "Alternate Entry" and "Reclassification" procedures
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
Credentials earned: Upon successful completion of the course, participants will earn a certificate verifying successful course completion.
For more information about our training courses, please fill out the form below and click SEND.