30-Hour OSHA General Industry
The 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training Program is intended to provide a variety of training to supervisors and workers with some safety responsibility. Training emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention, not just OSHA standards.
During this course, your instructor will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Elective Topics including:
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
View our training calendar or call today for registration information.
For more information about our training courses, please fill out the form below and click SEND.