Confined Space Rescue
Confined spaces pose specific hazards to those working in the full range of industrial environments. It is a fact that a Confined Space Rescue Team faces more fatal injuries than the actual entrants. Our 2-day OSHA confined space course offers intensive classroom and field instruction to help your confined space rescue team be proficient in the basic skills needed to safely and efficiently perform entry rescues in your workplace.
This course covers a range of confined space rescue services needed as a member of a confined space rescue team.
- Learn technical rescue & recovery of victims trapped in confined spaces, and places accessible only through a confined space such as storage silos, storage tanks, sewers, or underground vaults
- Practice entering & rescuing victims trapped in vessels through horizontal & vertical rescue scenarios
- Assessment of confined space hazards
- Certification issued upon successful completion
- Certification will expire after one year
- Eight hours of rescue refresher training required annually after the first year