Confined Space Entry
Confined spaces are inherently hazardous and not meant for continuous occupancy. This confined space training is intended for delegates who require knowledge and safe working practices for reducing risks when entering or working in confined space environments.
Our confined space rescue training helps individuals fully understand the health and safety risks of entering and working in confined spaces to help you put the regulation into practice and save lives.
The confined space certification course covers the following:
- Confined Space Definition and Requirements
- Understand the criteria, characteristics, and critical industry statistics of confined spaces
- Educate employees on confined spaces and how to operate safely within such environments.
- The hazards of confined spaces, and how to detect and control them to ensure personal safety.
- Outlines the training, roles, and responsibilities of the entry supervisor, entrant, and attendant
- Procedures for self-rescue, non-entry rescue, entry rescue by company employees, and entry rescue by emergency responders
- Certification issued upon successful completion
- Certification will not expire; however, additional training may be necessary, depending on the particular on-site hazards at work. We recommend that students attend refresher training every three years.
View our training calendar or call today for registration information.
For more information about our training courses, please fill out the form below and click SEND.