Confined Space Rescue Refresher
This one day confined space rescue refresher course reviews the learned knowledge from the confined space entry and rescue courses and updates you on any changes in the industry to meet the annual training requirement. This course meets the annual refresher training required by OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.146.
Prerequisite: All participants must have successfully completed a Confined Space Rescue and Entry course(s).
Confined Space Refresher training course will cover:
- Importance of OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.146, "Permit Confined Spaces"
- Improved response time of rescue teams
- Emergency breathing systems
- Hazard reduction and monitoring techniques
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of Emergency Response Team (ERT), Supervisory Personnel, Safety Personnel, Hazardous Waste Site Workers, and all members of confined space entry teams.
- Hands-on rescue scenarios from both vertical and horizontal spaces
Credentials earned: Upon successful completion of the course, participants will earn a certificate verifying successful course completion.
View our training calendar or call today for registration information.