An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Impact Safety is ready to assist your team with its next Confined Space Entry project. Our standby confined space Rescue Team is a great option to assist with your planned shut-downs or last minute entries for quick repairs. Our Rescue Teams can:
- Mobilize quickly
- Add expertise to your existing team
- Share real-world safety experience
- Provide additional coverage during high volume periods
- Save clients the financial burden of developing, training and maintaining an in-house Emergency Response Team
- Support companies without available manpower and personnel for an in-house Emergency Response Team
OSHA requires a standby confined space rescue team for all entries into permit-required confined spaces. In 2016, OSHA adjusted its penalties for inflation in 2016 for the first time in 25 years raising the maximum penalty for a violation to over $126,000. Adjustments have continued which has increased the Maximum penalty amount to $132,598 (OSHA Penalties). Impact Safety’s Rescue Team can help keep your workers safe and your costs low. Are you unsure if your space is permit-required? Read more about it on our FAQ page.
Confined Space Assessment
Stand-by Confined Space Rescue Team
Supplied Breathing Air
Schedule TodayCall us today to schedule the Impact Safety Rescue Team for coverage for your upcoming project!